With so much to offer in the way of entertainment, there are numerous reasons to visit Las Vegas and never a bad time. However, with ever increasing baggage restrictions it can seem you have to spend your gambling allowance on checked baggage before you have even had a chance to roll the dice!
And while there isn’t much that an article can do to help you win big at the tables or while playing the latest slot machines, below are some tips to help you pack a weekend worth of clothes and personal items into a carry-on and let you save your money!
- The first thing that you need to learn is how to pack. While folded clothes may look nice when you open your bag, it is also the easiest way to waste valuable carry on luggage space. Instead, fold your clothes long ways and then roll them the rest of the way. Yes, it seems strange, but along with saving space it also helps to help your clothes wrinkle free for then you take on a Vegas show!
- When it comes to pants, a nice clean pair of jeans is going to be your best bet to start with. Once you have these, a second pair or casual pants are recommended. Why not a formal pair? Because it’s Vegas! Even if you get married you can do it in jeans!
- For shirts, it’s just one shirt per day that you will be away. This will be more than enough than you need, given that you will be spending much of your time recovering from the night before’s events.
- Shoes are the easiest one because you are only allowed to pack one pair, so look for a smart sneaker. Of course, given that it’s Vegas and is going to be warm, be sure to check out the Groupon Coupons page for Lakeside Collection first and pick up a pair of flip flops to pack. They are very convenient items to have and don’t take up much space.
- In regards to your toiletries, here is all that you will need:
- Small makeup selection
- Hair style product
That’s it! No more! Nothing! Not only does the TSA restrict what you can bring on board, it’s also important to remember that your hotel room bathroom will be fully stocked with all of the remaining toiletry items you will need. If there any additional items which you forgot to bring, hotel concierge will be able to help you in this regard. Remember that hotels are more than accommodating to make your stay pleasant.
If you are gearing up for an awesome getaway in Vegas but are struggling to fit it all into one carry on bag, these tips will help you get to Vegas with just your bag and a pocket full of money to test your luck! And of course, when it comes to your travel back, if you are lucky enough to win then perhaps you will be flying back home in a private jet instead of worrying about carry on luggage restrictions.